Sunday, 20 November 2011

7 Days (in pictures)

In the spirit of the The Barefoot Crofter, here are my seven days.


My first Christmas cake.  It smells so good, how will I wait?




Yes, my chickens spy on me


Last week was a sunset, this week is a sunrise.  Gorgeous colours!



Dave's new hat, and my first attempt at colour work







Our new organic fruit and veg delivery--happy happy!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Your Christmas cake does look good. And that's funny about your chickens. Great job with the colorwork hat...colorwork is not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nosiy chickens too!
    Wow on your hat...congratulations! I haven't attempted colorwork yet, but I want to.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hat! well done you! love it. And i love your chickens spying on you! mine used to just walk through the door and poo on my floor till i made them a run to confine the poo lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol -our hens just camp out on the doorstep (and poop on it ) i am shopping for my cake ingredients tomorrow. Love that hat - what a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pictures, love the hat, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely 7 days! Love that sunrise..just gorgeous and on that note, am loving all that pink and purple your daughter is wearing, she matches the sunrise! I was definitely a pink and purple girl at that age too!
    Hat looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete