Friday, 24 May 2013

Thanks Sea Scouts


Since getting settle in at school, the girls have joined the Sea Scouts. We missed out on their yearly outing as I had to work, but decided we would do it ourselves the next weekend. What a lovely place! It is only 45 minutes from home, and we had a fabulous time with a picnic, a walk, and a play at the park. Thanks Sea Scouts!


Rori letting me know she is going to spend some time at the park as soon as her mandatory walk is over.



Out there on the far horizon, that little line of blue, that's the ocean.






I took about 10 pictures of him, and they all ended up blurry.We also saw a black and yellow parrot that was stunning, but much to fast for me to photograph.

Also last week, this happened:



Jess got her first accessory after a trip to the groomer.

1 comment:

  1. How precious! The girls and Jess! It looks like you had a fun hike, and I love Jess' bandana. I'm so glad you are all together again.

    ReplyDelete