I started putting some picture up yesterday and I realized everything is so out of sequence, and it just doesn't make any sense. In December 2013 we left Scotland and moved to Australia (Victoria). We lived there for just over a year, before moving back to the USA in late March 2014.
I know, I know, three countries (three continents!) in less than 10 years. But guess what, I am done moving (or at least I very much hope that I am). We are back living in Michigan, just like we were back in 2006 when we left the first time. This time we are living in the middle of the state, and I love it. I love my job, the area, and the kids love school. It's great.
I'm going to post some more pictures on here that are out of sequence, but that's only because I want to get them up before I forget, and I'm too busy to do it any other way. After that I'll try to stick in order, and I should have some fun things to post as we get the house in order---our furniture only just arrived after a 2 month trip across the ocean.
How come so many moves ? Doesn't sound like a simple life :)
ReplyDeleteWell, we live simply, I guess that is why we were able to experience living in so many places :)
ReplyDelete