16 years, 3 continents, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 sheep, & 15 chickens
Wow so much snow!! Looks like you had a lovely week - I especially like the last picture . There´s so much joy in your LO´s face!Kimmy x
Wonderful! I am laughing because I took a photo of my boots in the snow too (but didn't post it)!All the photos are wonderful, but I love the tree and the hearts your daughters made are gorgeous!Hoping you have a wonderful next 7 days!meggs.
Lovely days - you had so much more snow than we did. Very crafty girls you have. Love spongebob too. Have a wonderful week. xxx
Wow so much snow!! Looks like you had a lovely week - I especially like the last picture . There´s so much joy in your LO´s face!
ReplyDeleteKimmy x
Wonderful! I am laughing because I took a photo of my boots in the snow too (but didn't post it)!
ReplyDeleteAll the photos are wonderful, but I love the tree and the hearts your daughters made are gorgeous!
Hoping you have a wonderful next 7 days!
meggs.
Lovely days - you had so much more snow than we did. Very crafty girls you have. Love spongebob too. Have a wonderful week. xxx
ReplyDelete