Saturday, 11 February 2012

7 Days (in pictures)

Taking inspiration from The Barefoot Crofter

My attempt to take a picture of the full moon.




I'm going American redneck here with a tractor tire for a raised bed.  
Free = happy!




The snow drops think it is spring.  I can only hope they are right!


The girls made a Valentines decoration


I finally sewed the handle on my felted bag


The girls were very curious what I was doing taking pictures of the snow drops.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am late, but what a fabulous week. That snow drop picture is stunning, and your full moon shot is great too. It actually looks very like the horizon where the moon rises here. We have a couple of old tractor tyres that I have my eye on, but DH might "need" them, so he says - lol, but the polytunnel is now here.
    HAve a great week - a bit blustery here today. xxx

    ReplyDelete