16 years, 3 continents, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 sheep, & 15 chickens
isn't it wonderful! but then we get a really cold day after and it really throws me lol. I have a flower bed full of Daffodils but they have not yet bloomed. today looked promising so I am sure tomorrow will be the day!!
I know exactly what you mean. And the winter was so mild....but still I cannot wait for warmer weather!
How beautiful your spring is!! I'm looking forward to finding it here too...Blessings, Debbie
Thank you. I'm enjoying the warmer weather, and so looking forward to spring.
Such a lovely day! :)
isn't it wonderful! but then we get a really cold day after and it really throws me lol. I have a flower bed full of Daffodils but they have not yet bloomed. today looked promising so I am sure tomorrow will be the day!!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean. And the winter was so mild....but still I cannot wait for warmer weather!
DeleteHow beautiful your spring is!! I'm looking forward to finding it here too...
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Debbie
Thank you. I'm enjoying the warmer weather, and so looking forward to spring.
DeleteSuch a lovely day! :)
ReplyDelete