We had a fairly busy week this week, and were trying to pick a day to go to the Phoenix Zoo that would be warm and sunny. With the forecast at 70F Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, and prior commitments on both Tuesday and Wednesday, we decided Thursday was the day for us. We woke up to discover that Mother Nature had other plans, and the sunshine I was counting on hadn't arrived. It was cloudy, cool, and not at all what I anticipated. I can't complain however, because it was 56F. Pretty awesome for summer.
Milking a cow, without the fuss of the cow being real.
Volunteer goat grooming
The horns really impressed me
The otter reminded me of our dog Jess a great deal. Too cute!
So cute, I loved the milking cow pic, what a great idea!
ReplyDeletex
We enjoy the Phx Zoo too! The weather was a bit cool last week. This week has been gorgeous!
ReplyDelete