Recently I came across a blog post by The Barefoot Crofter called 7 days. A picture for each day of the week.
A bird of prey hovering in the wind currents
A night walk to use our glow in the dark light sticks
Jess
Jack O' Lanterns
Home
Isla
Adventure
Hello
ReplyDeleteI just found you via Jacqui´s 7 Days post :)
A beautiful blog you have started here!
Will look forward for reading more!
Kimmy
Your home is Beautiful and your girls are ADORABLE! Looks like they have lots of personality:) Is your blog new? Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday! Barefoot Mama
ReplyDeleteHi, and thanks for your visits and lovely comments! This blog IS new, in honour of our move back to the countryside. I also have another one that I keep mainly for knitting/crafting, www.mcgreenexperience.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi - lovely mix of days - that is what I like about 7 days - we see how varied our lives are. I love your new blog. xx
ReplyDelete