Monday, 31 October 2011

7 Days (in pictures)

My girls iced and decorated the carrot cake for my birthday.  That's pure love right there.  Delicious, edible love.


I think the buttons for my new cardigan are really pretty



My Mom made Isla's Witch costume, to her exact specifications.  Everyone was stumped why she was such a colourful witch, but I think it suits her personality perfectly!



 My Mom made Snow White too, she is one talented lady!

Jess in all her comfort

Home made butter cookies


3 comments:

  1. Great week - those costumes are amazing - I love the colourful witch ! james likes the cake best - he peeked over my shoulder and said Yum!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind me following your blog. I've come over from Tami's Amis and you seem very similar to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, I don't mind at all, in fact I am really pleased! Thank you for the nice words, I hope you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete