Monday, 28 November 2011

7 Days (in pictures)

In the spirit of the The Barefoot Crofter, here are my seven days.



It cracks me up Isla chose the Santa Beard for her face painting at the school Christmas Fair.  Too cute!





Our first snow fall of the year, November 25, 2011.  Luckily it didn't stick around (though it did snow three separate times!)



Pumpkin pie!  My favourite pie ever, and even better than Mom's now that I cook down my own pumpkins.





Swan at the park.  The girls and I were pretty excited it came so very close to us. 


Home made gnocchi ready to be cooked.  I made a fabulous meal out of this that I will post last in the week.



Isla showing off her new mittens.  I whipped these up for her sheep costume for the school Christmas play, and they are incredibly nice.  I think I'll need a pair of these myself! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I love that Santa beard--how clever is that; I want one, and not my 50 year old hormone real beard, hers has glitter!! LOL!
    mmmm pie looks FAB!
    Your sky and Swan photos are gorgeous!
    Hoping you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that beard is just fab - i love it too - and that dog - just cuteness everywhere great pictures of your week.
    Sorry i took so long getting to see you this week, internet is still so slow,downloading every page is taking forever. Hope you are having a great (dry) week. xx

    ReplyDelete